Vocean Scope of activity
Vocean has a broad portfolio of activity within the subsea sector of the offshore industry as electronics engineers
- ROV control systems design and manufacture
- ROV control systems troubleshooting offshore – emergency call out basis worldwide
- Electronics and sensors interfacing
- Industry specific hard products
- Inspection class ROV surveys as required by facilities management in the renewables sector
- Remanufacture of obsolete circuit boards
- Innovative adaptation of contemporary technologies to underwater use
Recent innovations include an ROV deployed multi camera photogrammetry system which provides 3D photorealistic modelling.
Vocean has partaken in operational trials of Doppler navigation systems, buried object detection and auto pilot control systems using our Sea Eye Falcon ROV.
Vocean also has strong connections with development partners in S E Asia.