Vocean Scope of activity
Vocean offers ROV services and Solutions engineering to the Subsea sector. For an illustrated overview of activity in recent years please visit the Blog page.
The blog provides an insight of activity in the following areas
- Inspection class ROV surveys
- Tunnel surveys to 1100M excursion
- Operational depth 400M
- Renewables and Offshore Oil & gas sectors
- 3D visualisation Photogrammetry
- Data acquisition by ROV
- Data Processing – 3D virtual models
- ROV control systems design, manufacture and commissioning
- Work class
- Inspection & eyeball
- ROV control systems troubleshooting offshore – emergency call out basis worldwide
- Innovative adaptation of contemporary technologies to underwater use
- Electronics and sensors interfacing to ROV
Recent innovations include an ROV deployed multi camera photogrammetry system which provides 3D photorealistic modelling.
Vocean has partaken in operational trials of Doppler navigation systems, buried object detection and auto pilot control systems using our Sea Eye Falcon ROV.
Vocean also has strong connections with development partners in S E Asia.